Friday, October 30, 2009

Turkey Day Is On It's Way!

I recently stumbled upon a blog that I immediately began to love. Tricia-Rennea of Trillustrations.com is my new favorite illustrator! On her blog she generously posts free clipart and printables that you can use for invitations, decorations, craft projects and more! Go check out her websites as well as her Zazzle stores where you can purchase products with her illustrations. I know you will enjoy her work as much as I do.

Since Turkey Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd share with you some of her Thanksgiving products at Zazzle. First up is this little cutie on a postage stamp. I think he is saying, "Please don't eat me, I'm too cute to be cooked!"


Next is this lovely pumpkin shirt. I just love the swirls!


Of course, if you're in the kitchen on Thanksgiving, you don't want to ruin your new duds, so why not an apron with Tommy Turkey?

And we can't forget the history of Thanksgiving. Were the pilgrims dogs?


Or owls?


Maybe they were squirrels.


Here are the links to her Zazzle stores where you can find even more of Tricia-Rennea's beautiful designs!
The Candy Store!
tricia-rennea art

2 comments:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Omg the stamp and the mug! SOOO cute! :D

Velva said...

These are too darn cute! Thanks for sharing.