Friday, October 2, 2009

Not Just Plain Vanilla

 
One stop on our Honeymoon cruise was Cozumel. The best store in Cozumel is Los Cinco Soles. It has lots of great souvenirs, and not things like cheesy key chains, but beautiful Mexican art and handmade products. But the best thing you can bring home from Los Cinco Soles is their Natural Gourmet Vanilla.
 
This vanilla really is wonderful. We bought ours four years ago and we're still using it, but it is almost gone. Thankfully, Los Cinco Soles is now able to ship to the U.S.!


See, not much left, and I've used more since taking this picture!


Los Cinco Soles Natural Gourmet Vanilla
For those who know the difference...

To order, visit Los Cinco Soles at www.loscincosoles.com/vanilla.htm. Choose between 16.9 oz. or 1 liter bottles. Paying with Paypal makes ordering a cinch! I recommend this vanilla, there's nothing like it! It is definitely worth the price even with shipping, because did you see? You can get 1/2 liters and whole liters!! Just think about how much you spend on that tiny little bottle you buy at the grocery store. Los Cinco Soles also gives you different options for ordering multiple bottles, so buying extra bottles for gifts is easy. A giant bottle of fabulous Mexican vanilla would be a gift to make any food lover swoon!

15 comments:

Rhandi said...

I AGGREE! I used to live in San Diego and so my friend would always go to Mexico and get amazing vanilla for a great price. I just ran out and got a tiny bottle at Costco, NOT the same! Thanks for the suggestion, I may just have to order some. Good vanilla, makes a big difference.

Simply Life said...

Good to know about the vanilla - thanks!

hearts81 said...

I have tried making my own vanilla but it takes a long time. This definitely looks easier and I'm really curious about the taste! :)

Queen B. said...

I LOVE VANILLA EVERYTHING !

Kitchen Butterfly said...

Welcome to the foodie blog roll. I love anything Vanilla... been experimenting a lot too!

Kathy said...

I love Vanilla. I might order some from this shop. Thanks Kathy

ShellyH said...

When I lived out west in Arizona, we used to go across the boarder all of the time to buy that vanilla! I didn't know that I could now order it online since moving to the east coast.

Welcome to the foodie blog roll.

chow and chatter said...

coming from foodie blogroll your kid is gorgeous so u can cook some great stuff with your new vanilla extract

Unknown said...

They should give you a commission. I'm ordering a couple of bottles - what a great gift for a foodie friend. Nice to meet a fellow Tennessean. I live on the other end of the state.
Happy Twirls

Larry said...

Do they have the whole vanilla beans as well?

Pam said...

Congrats on the Foodie Blogroll!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found this site. My famous chocolate chip cookies just aren't the same with out Los Cinco Soles vanilla. I was already to take another trip to Cozumel just to get the vanilla.

Kay Rodewald
Red Forest Bed and Breakfast
Two Rivers, WI

ashleymwyatt said...

The best vanilla ever. I bake with it and use it in my coffee. Try it, it's marvellous that way.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the link showing where to pay for this using paypal. There is no question this is the best vanilla on earth. I have been searching for a long time where I could buy this online. If you like vanilla, I promise you that you will not regret purchasing this. Thanks again.

Los Cinco Soles said...

Thank you Elizabeth for your loyalty to Los Cinco Soles Natural Gourmet Vanilla! We have changed our site and would like to let your followers know that it is now available by following the link below:
http://www.loscincosoles.com/vanilla.htm
or
www.loscincosoles.com

Thank you again for your loyalty to our vanilla.