Friday, November 20, 2009

Pumpkin Hearts Chocolate

 


I can't help myself!! I can't stop making this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. It is amazing! I could remind you how much I love Pumpkin and Chocolate together, or you could just go here. Make this a few days ahead of Thanksgiving and wrap in cling wrap until ready to eat. I think it is best served a little warm so the chocolate is a little soft. Mmmmm, I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Just look at it! It's calling out to you!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread

Original Recipe Found

Here
at Make It Do
 
Ingredients:
3-1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1-1/2 teaspoon Salt
2-2/3 cups Sugar
2/3 cup Softened Butter
4 Eggs
1 pound Mashed Pumpkin
2/3 cups Water
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (I actually used a whole 11.5 ounce bag of chips)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Sift together dry ingredients and set aside. Cream sugar and butter until well incorporated. Add eggs one at a time and then add the mashed pumpkin. Alternate adding dry ingredients with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into two large greased bread pans and bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.

1 comment:

laylaysmomma said...

How many pumpkins have you killed??? :D You better have an ample supply of this stuff next week!!!