Thursday, March 10, 2011

Warrior

 

pain_au_chocolate_warrior

 

I hope you will allow me bragging rights here.  I have won February’s Dessert Wars with my Pain au Chocolat.  This means, not only have I won a great prize package, but I have a spot in December’s Ultimate Competition.  I’ll be going up against ten other Dessert Warriors, eleven runners-up and anyone who participated in all eleven challenges.

Because I’ve already won a challenge, I’m ineligible to win any other challenges until December, but I will still be participating each month to challenge myself and to use each challenge as warrior training.  Winking smile

If you have a blog and you want to challenge yourself in the dessert arena, go take a look at dessert-wars.com and join the fun!

Congratulations to February’s Runner Up

BriarRose of Flour Dusted

who made 

Dark Chocolate and Lemon Bundt  Cake

f11ru

Click here to see February’s Dessert Wars Round-Up.

3 comments:

Reeni said...

Congratulations again Elizabeth! I'm glad to hear you'll still be competing. I stopped by to get your email but I don't see it here - could you email me your address for the prizes cinnamonyspice@gmail.com - if Christine already has it then just disregard this! Thanks.

Melissa Lester said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! Your recipe looks like it was quite an undertaking. I too love chocolate!

Biren @ Roti n Rice said...

Congrats Elizabeth! Your pain au chocolat looks wonderful!