Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Claude’s Chocolate

If you ever visit St. Augustine, FL there is a list of things you need to see and do:

  1. Watch a weapons demonstration at the Castillo de San Marcos.
  2. Climb to the top of the St. Augustine Lighthouse
  3. A Ghostly Experience Walking Tour- If not for the ghosts, then for the history!
  4. A full circuit on the Trolley Tour.
  5. Tour Flagler College to see the beautiful work of Louis Comfort Tiffany.
  6. Buy as much chocolate from Claude’s Chocolate as you can!! Then refuse to share.

Claude’s Chocolate is a European style chocolate shop. These chocolates are made with the finest ingredients and without artificial additives or preservatives.

Claude’s has a selection of chocolate bars in milk, white and dark chocolates, some with nuts. There is a variety of items dipped in chocolate like nuts, fruits and pretzels. They also have hot chocolate and sugar free chocolates.

But the main attractions are the bonbons and truffles; gorgeous, gorgeous truffles. My parents recently visited St. Augustine, and my request was a box of chocolates from Claude’s.

box

Oooooh! I’m so ready for this!

chocs

How beautiful are these?

bonbon

Pardon me, I just need a moment.

Feel free to look at all the different chocolates HERE. We’ve decided that Earl Grey is our favorite. But it was soooo hard to decide.

You don’t have to wait for a trip to St. Augustine to experience Claude’s Chocolate. They ship!! Check out their website, there’s plenty of time to order something special for your Valentine.

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

These really are beautiful and I would have trouble refusing one if offered. I'm new to your blog and have spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you feature here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary